Colombia Bahareque Tatama

R105.00R325.00


Colombia Bahareque Tatama

Altitude: 1700 – 2000 masl
Varietal: Castillo – Caturro
Process: Traditional, 18 hours between natural fermentation and washing process
Cup profile: Floral, red berries, sugar cane. Creamy body
Roast: Medium
SCAA cup score: >85

Clear

Description

Bahareque Tatama is produced by small associated coffee growers in Colombia for the cooperative called Cafenorte.

The Tatama coffee plantations integrate with forest farming systems, creating micro-climates. As a result, it gives a better management of the crop. Watersheds, volcanic soils, ambient temperatures of 19°C and a yearly rainfall of average 2,7000 mm, offer special characteristics that contribute to the notes and attributes of the coffee. Harvest: 60% is in the first half of the year and the remaining 40% during the second half of the year.

Coffee producers carry out careful picking by hand. After removing the skin and the pulp, the coffee beans are carried into tanks for the fermentation and washing process. This process takes around 18 hours. Finally, the coffee beans are sun-dried for 4 to 5 days.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Colombia Bahareque Tatama”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

css.php
Open chat
1
Hi there,
Thanks for visiting. How can we help you today?